xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cl...@bea.com>
Subject RE: uploading jars to ASF java repository [WAS Re: Maven]
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:17:55 GMT
robert burrell donkin wrote on Monday, July 12, 2004 2:04 PM:

> i can easily execute the upload for the jars (or provide instructions
> for a volunteer with minotaur karma which includes all xmlbeans
> committers) but permission for the xml-bean pmc would be required
> before i could execute.
>
> 1. is the xml beans pmc list up and running yet (this is usually
> something i'd copy to the pmc list just for the record)?

we still have xmlbeans-ppmc at incubator.apache.org, but we haven't
set up the new pmc list yet (uh oh - lameness alert!).  It's on our
todo list that Dave Remy recently posted, but not yet done:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlbeans/TopLevelToDo.

> 2. would someone else like to jump in to execute?

I'll volunteer, but it would be great if another committer would
volunteer as well.  I'd rather not be the only one holding the
secret knowledge of the ibiblio process. ;-)   Actually, we're
only talking about uploading the .jar to a particular directory,
right?

Cliff