xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cl...@bea.com>
Subject RE: XMLBeans V2 Features Wiki Page
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:49:44 GMT
David Remy wrote on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 9:41 AM:

> hmmm.  I haven't heard of that.  For me it is editable.  Perhaps you
> have to log in?  Anyone else know why a wiki page would be immutable?

I found the following email copied below from another list.

I think the XMLBeans wiki has been moved to restricted access.
I didn't request this; I'm not sure if any of us did, but I
think it is a matter of going to http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/UserPreferences
and entering info.  This used to be optional to allow your
name to appear in the history instead of IP address, but I
guess now it is required in an effort to reduce wiki-spam.

Cliff