xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Vasilik" <eric...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Deprecated methods
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 15:42:28 GMT
At some point there may be an update.  I don't expect it for v1, but I do for v2.  Otherwise
it's a harmless (but annoying) warning.

- Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDON ALEXIS [mailto:ALEXIS.MIDON@sgam.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 1:39 AM
To: 'xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org'; xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: Deprecated methods

I get this warning:

    [javac] D:\Projects\AltML\Binding\src\sgam\mai\altml\xmlbeans\TradingPlaceIdScheme.java:82:
warning: newValidatingXMLInputStream(org.apache.xmlbeans.xml.stream.XMLInputStream,org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaType,org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlOptions)
in org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaTypeLoader has been deprecated

I have checked the javadoc and actually this method is deprecated: "Superceded by JSR 173
"

Should we expect an update?

Alexis