xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: XMLBeans ready to exit incubation?
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:09:59 GMT

+1 I believe XMLBeans is ready to exit incubation.  The xmlbeans
community continues to grow and the xmlbeans technology continues to
improve because of it.  There is still a lot we plan to do to improve
the community such as improve documentation, improve feature planning,
improve bug tracking, etc. but these are ongoing improvements regardless
of incubation.