xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cl...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE][RESULT] Release of incubating-xmlbeans-1.0.2
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:07:54 GMT
And here's the official line on what it means to be incubating
(included in the README file):

Apache XMLBeans is an effort undergoing incubation at the
Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the XML project.
Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a
further review indicates that the infrastructure, communications,
and decision making process have stabilized in a manner consistent
with other successful ASF projects. While incubation status is not
necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of the
code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully
endorsed by the ASF.