xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cl...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE][RESULT] Release of incubating-xmlbeans-1.0.2
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 23:34:39 GMT
I just rebuilt and reposted to http://www.apache.org/dist/xml/xmlbeans/.

I now need to get this signed and set up a KEYS file
and all that.  AFAIK, only me and Bau have done the
keysigning thing.  Any other committers have public keys
that have been signed by anyone else?

Actually, maybe Ted and/or Steven could help us with
signing the release?

In any case, what I just posted on the dist site is what
we would be signing and releasing, in case anyone wants
to check it out and bang on it while we figure out the
signing plan.

Cliff

P.S.  In case, anyone is interested, I'm reading some
excellent docs about this on Jakarta's site, linked
from: http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/.