xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Dutta Satadip <s-du...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Nominate Dutta Satadip
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 04:40:29 GMT
Hello,
I would like to thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to continue contributing as a
commiiter. I hope to keep contributing and move XMLBeans forward.

Also a special thanks to David Remy for starting the nomination.

I will sign the Contributor's License Agreement and send it asap.

With Regards
Dutta:)

David Remy <dremy@bea.com> wrote:
I am pleased to announce Dutta Satadip as a new committer on the XMLBeans project.

Here are the results of the vote:
There were no -1 votes.
Binding (includes Ted Leung and Steven Noels) +1 votes: 10
Non-binding +1 votes: 2

Since Dutta is now a committer (and therefore a member of PPMC) his vote on the XMLBeans 1.02
release has become binding.

Dutta we will need to set up your cvs account and get you on the PPMC mailing list asap but
the most important thing is for you to sign and fax in the Contributor's License Agreement
(the fax number is on the actual form): http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas.

It is great to have you as a part of the team Dutta!