xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Brian K Bonner <brian.bon...@paraware.com>
Subject RE: Status of Marshalling/Unmarshalling in V2? Javadoc?
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:28:36 GMT
David,  sorry for the long delay.  I've been buried.

OK, most of the effort is on V2.  That's great!
Re: Javadoc, not anywhere in particular.  I was just trying to get a
better understanding of how the lossy side was going to work and I sifted
through the source.  I thought a user's manual, architecture guide or Java
Doc (at least at the package level) of the new approach would be helpful
to understand the direction and how to contribute.

- Brian

"David Remy" <dremy@bea.com> wrote on 02/26/2004 09:54:57 PM:

[snip/]
> oops meant to say v2 here.
>
> also, brian are there specific areas where you did not see javadoc
> that we could focus on?
[snip/]