xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From kkr...@lkwd.com
Subject Re: xmlbeans and axis?
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 17:21:30 GMT
David,

I was using the Axis client libraries (not the server) to connect
to a web service hosted by DTCC. For marshalling and unmarshalling
the documents/messages I used XMLBeans.

One issue I remember was in differences between Xerces and Piccolo,
and at one point I had to create my own version of Axis because of
a SOAP version conflict. But the problems eventually were overcome.

Unfortunately, that project was put on hold last September and
everything I learned has pretty much evaporated.

  Ken.

--                                                             --
Ken Kress
Information Technology
Lockwood®
10 Valley Stream Parkway