xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XQuery Integration
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:55:50 GMT
On 24 Mar 2004, at 06:53, Dutta Satadip wrote:

>  To integrate any other open source product do we have restrictions on
> what liscences are compatible.

this particular issue is reasonably complex and has (yet again) been a
matter of debate with the apache community. i believe that the ASF
board will be discussing licensing policy issues again soon. the best
advice is: when in any doubt, ask on an appropriate list (either
general or licensing).

anyway (breaking my well intended advice) AFAIK depending on GPL or
LGPL is not allowed. some versions of the MPL are ok whereas others are
not.

- robert