xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Cezar Andrei" <ce...@bea.com>
Subject RE: uptodate checking in build.xml
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 16:48:24 GMT
Sorry, my bad, I assumed that uptodate works correctly with a dir as target.

I added the uptodate checks to jam.parser and jam.compile because in my case  I don't touch
jam sources at all but they trigger building of xbean.jar every time.

I updated the build file to regen or recompile at any jam file modification, if you still
consider the checks too risky I'll take them out.

Cezar