xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Dutta Satadip <s-du...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject XQuery Integration
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:53:12 GMT
There is a issue in Jira that talks about integrating a opensource XQuery engine with execQuery
api in xml.  (http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=XMLBEANS-27)
Qexo and Saxon are opensource XQuery engines that I know other folks have used. Saxon is under
MPL (Mozilla Public Lisence) and Qexo is under GNU.
Has anyone evaluated saxon/qexo as a possible candidate for the XQuery engine.
To integrate any other open source product do we have restrictions on what liscences are compatible.
I would be interested in working on this issue if someone if not looking at this.
With Regards

View raw message