xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Sudarshana Murthy" <spoor...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Incomatible types error while compiling schema files using scomp
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:08:59 GMT
Greetings all,

This is my first posting to XMLBeans-dev group.

I am getting a schema compile error in one of the Impl generated classes.
I am not sure if this is related to a non-standard schema file (xsd file)
or if there is any other problem.

Here is a snippet from the schema compile (using scomp command) error
message.

noNamespace\impl\YYYDocumentImpl.java:529: incompatible types
found   : boolean
required: java.lang.Object
result[i] = ((com.bea.xml.SimpleValue)targetList.get(i)).booleanValue();

                 ^
noNamespace\impl\YYYDocumentImpl.java:2880: incompatible types
found   : boolean
required: java.lang.Object
result[i] = ((com.bea.xml.SimpleValue)targetList.get(i)).booleanValue();

I am using XMLBeans developer kit downloaded from
http://workshop.bea.com/xmlbeans/XsdUpload.jsp for XMLBeans service.

Thanks
Sudi
  154 Highland Trace