xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From kkr...@bankofny.com
Subject Re: xmlbeans status report
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:30:58 GMT
David,

Very nice summary.

Did you want to include the proposal to modify v1 to be compatible
with pre-1.4 JVMs. I know some work was done on this?

I caught one spelling error (breakthroughts a couple 'graphs from
the end).

  Ken.

--
Ken Kress                                     kkress@bankofny.com
SAS, The Bank of New York                            484.605.4834

"David Remy" <dremy@bea.com>
01/16/2004 03:18 PM
Please respond to xmlbeans-dev