xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: [REPORTS DUE] Status reports of Incubating Projects
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:03:29 GMT
Thank for forwarding this!

Ok guys, we need to look over how things are doing to get this report
together.

A web version of the status file is at:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/xmlbeans.html

Ted

On Jan 14, 2004, at 1:18 AM, Steven Noels wrote:

> have you guys seen this?
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org>
>> Date: January 13, 2004 6:00:17 PM CET
>> To: "general@incubator.apache.org" <general@incubator.apache.org>
>> Subject: [REPORTS DUE] Status reports of Incubating Projects
>>

>> The Incubator project board report is due in a bit more than a week,
>> as the board meeting should take place on Wed, 21 Jan 2004, 10am
>> Pacific [1].
>>
>> Thus all Mentors should ensure that every Incubating Project sends in
>> their project report during this week, so that we have time to review
>> it and see if anything has to be presented to the board.
>>
>> TIA
>>
>>  HOWTO
>> -------
>> The status report of Incubating Projects can be done by anyone on the
>> project, not necessarily by Mentors, but it must be something that is
>> generally agreed upon by the community.
>>
>> If Mentors disagree with the posted report, they should say so, or
>> else we will assume that it speaks for the community, regardless the
>> person who posted it.
>>
>> It should be posted on this list, ie general@incubator.apache.org
>>
>> Here are the points to be addresses:
>>
>>  =====8-<========8-<=======8-<=======8-<=====
>>
>> Status report for the Incubator
>>
>>  * is the STATUS file up to date? (also post link)
>>
>>  * any legal, cross-project or personal issues
>>    that still need to be addressed?
>>
>>  * what has been done for incubation since the last report?
>>
>>  * plans and expectations for the next period?
>>
>>  * any recommendations for how incubation could run
>>    more smoothly for you?
>>
>>  * etc (your own thoughts on what is important would be helpful!)
>>
>>  =====8-<========8-<=======8-<=======8-<=====
>>

>> [1] The Incubator project reports have to be done at least for the
>> meetings of January, April, July, October.
>>

>> --
>> Nicola Ken Barozzi                   nicolaken@apache.org
>>             - verba volant, scripta manent -
>>    (discussions get forgotten, just code remains)
>>

> </Steven>
> --
> Outerthought - Open Source Java & XML            An Orixo Member
> Read my weblog at            http://blogs.cocoondev.org/stevenn/

----
Ted Leung                          Blog: http://www.sauria.com/blog
PGP Fingerprint: 1003 7870 251F FA71 A59A  CEE3 BEBA 2B87 F5FC 4B42