xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Bugzilla to Jira?
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:20:35 GMT
There is an automagic Bugzilla -> Jira migration available. Just let
the infrastructure folks know to do it.

I've used (and admined, including a migration) both, let me know if I
can assist. JIRA doesn't add much actual functionality, but the UI
improvements alone are wonderful (and you certainly don't lose
functionality)

-Brian

btw - it is common practice to include a [vote] tag in the subject for
vote threads to make sure committers/PMC'ers take notice.