xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Robichaud, Philippe" <philippe.robich...@telussa.com>
Subject XmlBeans' XPath functionnalities limited?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:59:55 GMT
Hello all (in particular to Eric Vasilik since he seemed to
partially answer our question on January 5th),

> Not sure if you been adequately answered yet, but ... XmlBeans V1 has very limited support

> for XPath (only expressions line x/y/z, a//b//c, etc...) If you request an operation
which
> goes beyond this, we try to load xqrl.jar which comes with Weblogic which supports all
of
> XQuery/XPath2.0. What are the path expressions you are attempting?
>
> - Eric

We are trying to make an XPath query, and we always catch an exception telling us that we
need to use the xqrl.jar.

Here is the XPath query: "./someTag/someOtherTag[@someAttribute='someAttributeValue']"

Is there a problem with some type of query?  If so, where do we find the correct xqrl.jar?

Thanx in advance!
Phil.