xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: xmlbeans status report
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:16:28 GMT

> Here is the list I get from our current build (Remy, where
> are the SAAJ APIs
> getting picked up from?)

i ended up pulling the saaj api from axis since it has an apache license and had saaj 1.2
functionality.  i assume that will work for us however it worries me a little bit because
the saaj api has some implementation in it, some abstract classes and concrete classes and
i am not sure how well the axis api matches the SUN saaj api functionality.  i haven't seen
any problems yet but i have just started in depth testing on the saaj stuff i have been working
on.  (i will post a separate status on that).