xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject FW: EyeBrowse bugs
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 23:11:38 GMT
We seem to be having problems with eyebrowse getting/showing messages from the xmlbeans lists.
 Toby Furguson just reported this issue (below) and also today we noticed that eyebrowse does
not have a cvs submit message for a change to cvs submitted yesterday.  The cvs message may
not be eyebrowse because it doesn't look like i received a email for that post as well.  It
is clear that the cvs submit happened, here is a revision (1.7) that seems to have had no
corresponding cvs submit message: http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-xmlbeans/v2/src/newstore/org/apache/xmlbeans/impl/newstore/pub/store/Locale.java

any help would be much appreciated.
dave remy