xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: xmlbeans status report
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:56:03 GMT
awhile back (Oct 03)i put a distribution on the mirrors of xmlbeans v1.0 but there were some
minor issues on naming (i called it 'incubated-xmlbeans-1.0.0' and i think others thought
'incubating-xmlbeans...' would be better).  Somewhere in that scenario i got sidetracked and
we never followed up and posted to the website.  I know some people have found it (you can
actually google it) and emailed me about it.  The master distribution directory for it is:
 http://www.apache.org/dist/xml/xmlbeans/ but it is also on the mirrors.

I believe Kevin Krouse is thinking of posting an xmlbeans-1.0.1 that incorporates the recent
bug fixes.  Perhaps we could use that as a motivation to get this going again.  Kevin I can
help you through that process if you are motivated to get xmlbeans-1.0.1 all packaged (binary
and source).