xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [admin] lack of enthusiasm for status reporting
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:59:15 GMT
Steven (and Ted),
I apologize, I think we had a combination of several committers traveling and not having clarity
within the committers on who is responsible for this type of thing.  I will make sure we have
a status filed by the end of day today.  I recognize how important this is and we should have
filed something soooner ...