xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Dutta Satadip <s-du...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Enhancements to Validator
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 07:53:48 GMT
Hello,

I have been  trying to make some enhancements to the xml schema validator.I rcvd some requests
to provide with functionality that would allow users of the xml schema validator to programatically
retrieve errors.

Some of the users have expressed the desire to have the ability to extract the errors during
schema validation dynamically so that
- application specific messages can be created on the fly
- appropriate suggestions can be made based on user input and subsequent validation

Feedback on potential use cases in the area of extracting errors during validation would be
greatly appreciated.

The user inputs would really help with defining the requirements so that the right functionality
can be written.

Thanks a lot for your time.

With Regards
Dutta:)