xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Ganga Sah <ganga_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Need xqrl.jar for selectPath or execQuery methods?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:46:53 GMT
Hi Eric,
I was trying example from "Using XQuery Expressions"
at
http://xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/docs/guide/conGettingStartedwithXMLBeans.html.
Although I had xqrl.jar(from weblogic8.1) in classpath
of my apache-xmlbeans/v1, xmlbeans was unable to
locate it(probaly due to package name difference:
apache-xmlbeans is looking for package name starting
with org.apache.. while the xqrl.jar(from weblogic8.1)
uses com.bea..).
thx
ganga
--- Eric Vasilik <ericvas@bea.com> wrote:
> Not sure if you been adequately answered yet, but
>
> XmlBeans V1 has very limited support for XPath (only
> expressions line x/y/z, a//b//c, etc...)  If you
> request an operation which goes beyond this,  we try
> to load xqrl.jar which comes with Weblogic which
> supports all of XQuery/XPath2.0.  What are the path
> expressions you are attempting?
>
> - Eric

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.XqrlDelegate.invoke(XqrlDelegate.java:
> 110)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.XqrlDelegate.compilePath(XqrlDelegate.
> java:79)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Path$XqrlPathImpl.create(Path.java:289
> )
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Path.getCompiledPath(Path.java:192)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Path.getPath(Path.java:121)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Path.getPath(Path.java:100)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Path.select(Path.java:85)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Cursor.selectPath(Cursor.java:2951)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.selectPath(XmlObjectBas