xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Smith" <diz...@jabber.org>
Subject RE: Jaxen and xmlbeans v1
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:05:52 GMT
Well, given the level of interest I'll go ahead and attach my current
patches.  I couldn't get the unit tests for the XPath stuff working (bad
reference to XmlComparator, which I couldn't find anywhere), but the core
functionality is there.

There are two patches -- one which is basically just the backport, and a
second (which must be applied over the first) that provides a relatively
clean way of controlling prefix/uri mapping within Jaxen. I'd welcome
comments and feedback about how I can get these "perfect" and (hopefully)
added to v1 release branch.

Enjoy. :)

D.