xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From kkr...@bankofny.com
Subject Re: XMLBeans and JDK 1.3
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:55:55 GMT
Anatoly,

It was on the wish list and I would think it still is.

Is this something you are interested in working on? I think
it would be great!

  Ken.

--
Ken Kress                                     kkress@bankofny.com
SAS, The Bank of New York                            484.605.4834

"Katzman, Anatoly" <Anatoly_Katzman@bmc.com>
12/17/2003 09:34 AM
Please respond to xmlbeans-dev