xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Vasilik" <eric...@bea.com>
Subject RE: XMLbeans with JAXB
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:14:40 GMT

I believe that we are looking at JAXB in v2.  I've forwarded this to the dev alias, perhaps
David could say something about the status of this work.

- Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Marius Gleeson [mailto:mariusgleeson@audumla.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 5:05 PM
To: Eric Vasilik
Subject: XMLbeans with JAXB

Hi Eric,

I am currently investigating using XMLbeans for a large project at my
work. We are currently using the JAXB interfaces at the front end of the
code, so I was interested in knowing where the jaxb extensions you were
developing for xmlbeans are going. I have managed to get them built but
have had some issues with getting them to work off my schemas. If you
could let me know if there was going to be any more work done on them,
that would be great. I am willing to offer my services to try and get
them into a working state, however my work is so overloaded at the moment
that I am unsure of how much time I would be able to offer. I have used
the sun implementation of JAXB extensively and have a good understanding
of the inner code and workings of their implementation. I have also
contributed a few classes on the JAXMe project.

Thanks,
Marius Gleeson