xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Ziegler <z...@bea.com>
Subject RE: high volume processing
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:03:41 GMT
For V2 we are also working on an unmarshalling path that will simply
read the xml and create the corresponding java objects, which will then
lose any connection to the original xml.  This will be faster and less
memory intensive, but at the price of a significant feature of the
traditional xmlbeans approach (two way read/write of xml and java).

--Scott