xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Cezar Andrei" <ce...@bea.com>
Subject RE: XmlBeans.jar size
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 04:09:36 GMT
Regarding the number of jars, a couple of weeks ago I added full support for XPath 1.0 using
the Jaxen engine. So in order to run any xpath expression one must have xbeans.jar (2MB),
xbean_xpath.jar (15KB) and jaxen.jar (223KB) on the classpath. xbeans_xpath.jar contains a
few classes related to XMLBeans, while the main xpath engine is in jaxen.jar.

Giving the fact that xbean_xpath.jar is so small my inclination is to move it's contents into
xbeans.jar unless there are strong opinions against it.

Cezar