xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Bau" <david....@bea.com>
Subject Re: Current start-with-java annotations
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:56:51 GMT
It looks like the Apache wiki doesn't have the table patch applied, i.e., no table support.
 Plain text formatting will work.

To reduce confusion (i.e., so there aren't two different pages saying different things), I've
taken the liberty of replacing the previous annotations wiki page with your tag definitions,
and as with the previous wiki I've added some examples.

Also have a few questions, which I'll direct here in a minute.

David

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patrick Calahan
  To: xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 9:03 PM
  Subject: [xmlbeans-dev] Current start-with-java annotations

  I have started a new wiki page on which I will maintain a list of java->schema annotations
that are supported in the current codebase:

  http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?XmlBeansStartWithJavaAnnotations_Current

  If anyone can tell me how to get table formatting to work there, I'd be much obliged.

  -p