I haven't thrown my hat into the ring before now. But I'd
be glad to help.

I just need instructions.

  Ken.

--
Ken Kress                                     kkress@bankofny.com
SAS, The Bank of New York                            484.605.4834

"Eric Vasilik" <ericvas@bea.com>

09/29/2003 02:14 PM
Please respond to xmlbeans-dev

        To:        <xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: list moderators

I will and I also believe that Remy said he would.