xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From kkr...@bankofny.com
Subject Re: Source Code
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:42:55 GMT
http://workshop.bea.com/xmlbeans/XsdUpload.jsp

I'm not sure if the code has migrated into CVS yet. I understand
it will be soon.

In the meantime, you can delve into the source code using
the link above.

  Ken.

--
Ken Kress                                     kkress@bankofny.com
SAS, The Bank of New York                            484.605.4834

"Jennifer Sleeman" <jsleeman@lig.net>
09/12/2003 06:23 AM
Please respond to xmlbeans-dev