xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <...@AlmostHuman.com>
Subject Re: nightly build + gump for xml-beans? [WAS Re: download XMLBeans?]
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:31:34 GMT
On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 09:55 PM, David Remy wrote:

> yes it seems like a good idea to separate the gump build process with the
> distribution, one step at at time, but we need to remember they are
> related (right?).  won't we use also use gump to publish the xmlbeans
> binary to a mirror?

nope. the apache gump run publishes to cvs.apache.org see
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/. but it will only work if the
xml beans builds with the latest dependencies. (there is also the issue
that i don't know anymore where they are stored but i'll probably be able
to find out.)

there is a separate build for nightlies (which IIRC is run by Craig R.
McClanahan). the jakarta and xml nightlies appear to be published into
different locations on cvs.apache.org (http://cvs.apache.org/builds/ and
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/ respectively). both included a date.
maybe someone from xml-land will be able to explain the system (if it's
different from that used in jakarta land).

- robert