xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject nightly build + gump for xml-beans? [WAS Re: download XMLBeans?]
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:44:51 GMT
there are two quick ways that people will be able to get hold of xml-beans
binaries:

1. register xml-beans with gump (apache's continuous integration tool -
see http://jakarta.apache.org/gump)
2. register xml-beans for a nightly build and upload to cvs.apache.org

gump is *very* cool. you need gump in your life :)

it should be possible to set these things up relatively quickly if the
xml-beans community is interested.

- robert