xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Source Code
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 08:44:36 GMT
hi jennifer

xml beans is in the process of being donated to apache by BEA. this
process takes a little time - not only do all the legalities need to be
finished but also all the source code needs to be checked and converted so
that it conforms to the ASF rules. (this basically ensures that it is
legally clean for public access.)

i know that the xml beans teams are working hard on this and that we're
all looking forward to seeing the code in cvs but i'm afraid your going to
need to be a little patient. i'd hope that we'll see an announcement on
this list once the source has been added to cvs. you might also like to
subscribe to the CVS list for xml beans (post to xmlbeans-cvs-subscribe at
xml.apache.org with subscribe in the subject) so you'll be able to see the
commits as they are made.

i'm not sure whether BEA makes the source of it's version available but it
may be worth browsing http://workshop.bea.com/xmlbeans/quickStart.jsp.

- robert