xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cl...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Documentation
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:29:46 GMT
On Monday, September 22, 2003 9:52 AM, Oscar Mauricio Perez wrote:

> Hi, I have been using a lot of your projects, like xerces, xalan and
> fop. I'm very interested on this new one, would you please send me
> some documentation about it.

Oscar,

You seem to be referring to Apache XML projects, not anything
specific to the XMLBeans project.  I'm not sure exactly what
documentation you are looking for, but you may want to try
the Apache XML project web site, at:

http://xml.apache.org

or try posting a more specific question to the XML project
general mailing list:

general<at>xml.apache.org.

If you did want to know more about XMLBeans, feel free to post
a question here or to xmlbeans-user, or see:

http://xml.apache.org/xmlbeans

Hope that helps.

Cliff