xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cl...@bea.com>
Subject RE: STAX
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 01:43:12 GMT
Chris,

As the spec lead for JSR 173/STAX, it would be great to have you
involved, but the process you described isn't really how things work.
If you've got code you'd like to contribute, you can email it to this
list and we can see how it would fit in with the rest of the project
and check it in if it makes sense.  If you're talking about an entire
RI, you might want to post the source somewhere for the community to
review. It might also be something more appropriate for another part
of the XML project.  We have been talking about making XMLBeans v2
work with JSR 173, but I don't know if it's appropriate for the entire
RI to be checked in to the tree (aside from the obvious questions of
licensing).

Cliff