xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Cezar Andrei" <ce...@bea.com>
Subject RE: XMLBeans website
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:51:47 GMT
There was a small problem at the bottom of the pages, it was saying "Build with Forest Logo"
instead of the logo itself.

I just copied built-with-forrest-button.png in /www/xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/images .

We also need a project icon, I have something in mind, is website/src/documentation/resources/images
a good place for it?

Cezar

ges/HowToBuildXmlBeansWebsite.  I still need update the process for adding the docs.

On the community tab there is a section for who we are.  If committers will post a short bio
then we can link to it from that page (see David's about me post).

thx,
rem