xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Cezar Andrei" <ce...@bea.com>
Subject RE: nightly build + gump for xml-beans? [WAS Re: download XMLBeans?]
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:51:57 GMT
>From what I read, gump just builds a project with the latest bits of its dependencies.

It is helpful for us to know when modifications in ant, junit and other future dependencies
will break us. And it is helpful for any other projects that might want to use XMLBeans, so
that we will not break them.

I think the binary distribution is a different problem that will be solved separately.

About the xkit target, may I suggest renaming it to 'dist' and it's output should be a zip
file that contains the current date in yyyyMMdd format (gump has this special substitution
@@DATE@@ for matching the output file, in case another project would depend on it).