xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Vasilik" <eric...@bea.com>
Subject RE: XmlBeans source code has been checked in ...
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:14:41 GMT
I have a patch for the license in progress now.  I will check this in soon.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Remy
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 7:36 AM
To: xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: XmlBeans source code has been checked in ...

I can't find LICENSE.txt either did we miss that in the source code drop? we used to have
one ...

Good point Steven.  Gotta focus communication thru the lists.  I can apply the patch when
I update the site.

Here is a newbie etiquitte question.  When a patch is submitted like this (although this is
tiny, but in general) is it common for the committer to email a "done" message on the dev
list or is the cvs commit message enough?  It probably varies but just curious if there is
a common approach ...

rem