xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Cezar Andrei" <ce...@bea.com>
Subject RE: nightly build + gump for xml-beans? [WAS Re: download XMLBeans?]
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:14:34 GMT
I can look into setting up gump for XMLBeans, if it's OK with you Dave?

As for dependencies, just to make sure from everybody, XMLBeans now depends only on ant and
junit.

Cezar Andrei

-----Original Message-----
From: David Remy
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 3:07 PM
To: xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: nightly build + gump for xml-beans? [WAS Re: download
XMLBeans?]

yes!  very interested.  i am working on getting the website updated using forrest and i thought
that gump and getting a build available would be next (initial check in of website imminent).
 there seems to be some special considerations for xmlbeans as an incubation project around
distributions, but i think we have narrowed these down to naming of the ditributions and comments
in the readme.  any help on how best to do this would be great.