xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: XMLBeans website
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:10:27 GMT
Thanks Cezar, did you do a umask 002 before copying the .png file?  If not could you do that
again so that it will be updatable?  We normally should not be updating the site on www.apache.org
directly because it is updated regularly from the xml-site cvs module and that in turn is
updated from doing a Forrest build of the website source in the xml-xmlbeans cvs directory
(see the wiki page from prev post).  I will find out what is going on regarding the missing
.png, it exists in the website source and should have been copied over to the built site.
 It seems that there is a Forrest bug (http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-62)
that may be causing the problem.