xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: XMLBeans website
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:49:29 GMT
> Rem,
>
> (Brings back memories of batch files :>).

yes that is an unfortunate correlation.  a line that does nothing - something for me to strive
for i guess.

> Somethings strange has happened, because the CVS directory is
> not there.

i was able to checkout onto my machine and execute the command on www.apache.org that you
so kindly provided below.  i seem to be able to see the directory in cvs.  it is supposed
to in cvs.apache.org xml-site/targets/xmlbeans correct?

>   You will also need to set your umask before doing the checkout (or
> update file permissions afterwards) so that my script can
> overwrite the
> files you create when it does a cvs up.
>
> If you do something along the lines of :
>
> umask 0002
> cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co -d
> xmlbeans xml-site/targets/xmlbeans

that worked great!

> In the /www/xml.apache.org directory (after moving the old "xmlbeans"
> directory and doing a cvs login if necessary :>), it will create the
> xmlbeans directory and correctly setup the CVS dirs.

done (i hope)