xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: XMLBeans website
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2003 06:01:29 GMT
Thanks Berin,
Yes, I checked the content into xml-site/targets/xmlbeans and I did a cvs checkout into /www/xml.apache.org/xmlbeans.
 It was a bit of a pain because the cvs checkout created the xml-site directory structure
within the xmlbeans directory.  There must be some way to do a checkout and not get that directory
structure (i tried -d . after the checkout but didn't seem to work).  Anyways, no worries,
with some help (thanks Zach), I did some copying and moving and it seems to be working fine
now.

It would be great if you added it to the script, I expect some additions that I didn't get
to on the initial cut this week.

thanks!
rem
(by the way anyone can just call me rem if they want, the dave/david namespace is overloaded)