xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: nightly build + gump for xml-beans? [WAS Re: download XMLBeans?]
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:23:00 GMT
One more thing here.  I think we want our binary distribution to be the xmlbeans development
kit which includes some sample schemas, utilities, and docs as well as xbean.jar.  Currently
this is built by the xkit target in the v1 build.xml.  I am modifying it right now to no longer
include the source and will have it committed pronto.