xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: nightly build + gump for xml-beans? [WAS Re: download XMLBeans?]
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:26:35 GMT
sure Cezar.  that would be great. i would be interested in working with you on it, but it would
be great if you want to take the lead and work with the helpful apache experienced people
who have done this before.  there are several threads especially the 'Getting the distribution
onto a download site somewhere" thread on general@incubator you might want to look at.  also
the thread "Re: gump for incubating projects".  you are probably already watching these but
just in case.

we have to make sure that we name any distribution appropriately starting with incubated-xmlbeans-1.x.x.zip
as well as have verbiage in the readme that Cliff can help with to make sure it is clear that
xmlbeans is in incubation and the release is not sanctioned by the ASF.

i am still unclear about where/how we get things like daily builds and 'incubated' releases
onto mirrors like other apache projects - but that i guess we will figure that out as we get
gump going.