xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: nightly build + gump for xml-beans? [WAS Re: download XMLBeans?]
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:06:48 GMT
yes!  very interested.  i am working on getting the website updated using forrest and i thought
that gump and getting a build available would be next (initial check in of website imminent).
 there seems to be some special considerations for xmlbeans as an incubation project around
distributions, but i think we have narrowed these down to naming of the ditributions and comments
in the readme.  any help on how best to do this would be great.