xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: download XMLBeans?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:28:48 GMT
Yes, the website should be up in the next few days.  I have it on my machine I am just working
out some details.  I expect to check it in to the xmlbeans code tree today.  Then I will get
it into the apache site and it will be live.  It will not have the binaries yet, that will
be coming soon thereafter.  Here is the blurb on getting the xmlbeans source.

If you have CVS installed on your machine you can issue the following commands to get XML
Beans source:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
password: anoncvs