xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: XMLBeans on Apache Wiki home page
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:29:07 GMT
I -meant- to use XMLBeansProjectPages (but I messed up and used XMLBeansProjectPage) because
this is what all of the XML and Jakarta projects use on the Apache Wiki Home page (http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?HomePage).
 For sure we should have a landing place for XMLBeans or XmlBeans but perhaps it is better
to have the full name for the project information since that is what the other projects seem
to have done?  If so, I will switch it over to XMLBeansProjectPages instead of XMLBeansProjectPage

age) - it
needs it.
rem