xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: FW: the incubator roles and responsibilities thread
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:42:15 GMT
Thanks Berin, it is great to get your response.  I think the document is excellent but I was
still having some minor confusion between the shepherd and sponsor roles.  Your explanation
and the examples of Ted and Steven make it a lot clearer.
thx,
rem

 as it relates to XMLBeans?  Primarily I mean who, if anyone has the different roles that
are defined.