xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Re: XMLBeans website
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2003 10:54:22 GMT
Rem,

(Brings back memories of batch files :>).

Somethings strange has happened, because the CVS directory is not there.
  You will also need to set your umask before doing the checkout (or
update file permissions afterwards) so that my script can overwrite the
files you create when it does a cvs up.

If you do something along the lines of :

umask 0002
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co -d
xmlbeans xml-site/targets/xmlbeans

In the /www/xml.apache.org directory (after moving the old "xmlbeans"
directory and doing a cvs login if necessary :>), it will create the
xmlbeans directory and correctly setup the CVS dirs.

Cheers,
	Berin

David Remy wrote:
> Thanks Berin,
> Yes, I checked the content into xml-site/targets/xmlbeans and I did a cvs checkout into
/www/xml.apache.org/xmlbeans.  It was a bit of a pain because the cvs checkout created the
xml-site directory structure within the xmlbeans directory.  There must be some way to do
a checkout and not get that directory structure (i tried -d . after the checkout but didn't
seem to work).  Anyways, no worries, with some help (thanks Zach), I did some copying and
moving and it seems to be working fine now.

> It would be great if you added it to the script, I expect some additions that I didn't
get to on the initial cut this week.